Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm Done!!

Mostly... still have a few CI projects but I am done with CHA. I just have some major cleaning this weekend before my hand surgery on Tues. I promise to do a full update very soon.
It was so sweet when Jeff got home, he came in, gave me a hug and asked if I "have to work tonight?" He doesn't have to work in the morning and wanted to know if we could watch a movie and have a few drinks..hehehe. Well the cork has been popped and the wine is half gone. Off I go to enjoy the rest of the evening. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! You totally deserved the night off. CI is so lucky to have you. =)

I will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Can you have Jeff email me to let me know it all went well? I don't want to listen to a drug'ed up Zee on the phone. LOL

S.

Missy said...

I was thinking maybe you can have Jeff post a note on scrappetite letting us know that everything is OK once you two get home.

Now I on the other hand was thinking how fun it would be to mess with a druged up Zee on the phone.