Saturday, February 10, 2007

Teehehe.

I discovered my first pregnancy bonus. The hair on my legs grows back less and less each time I shave. If you know the horrid man hair that I have been plagued with since having casts on both legs as a teen, then you will understand how fantastic this is. I have shaved three times since getting PG, don't judge me it's winter, and now I have hardly any hairs growing. Just one here, two there..I LOVE it!! I sure hope this lasts through the summer!

With that said, what the heck is up with blogger and photobucket? Can't they just get along? I am so annoyed with my header not being there...grrrrr!

Off to package up some very long overdue parcels that need to be mailed today.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

That is definitely something to be excited about! I'm so jealous! Mine grew faster and darker....and in places it previously hadn't....