Tuesday, July 01, 2008

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

or not...

Hahaha, kiddo did NOT want his picture taken with the flag this morning. I thought he'd at least want to look at or play with it, but nope, nadda, leave me alone, get this flag away from me. And as I finished typing that last sentence I heard Jeff's smart ass remark in my head... "Can ya blame 'im?"

Funny how he doesn't even have to be here to dish out his sarcasm...hehe. So to everyone else not grumpy with the Canadian flag, have a FANTASTIC day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he was only crying because it reminded him of Canada and his wonderful gramma he misses. LOL Happy Canada day I love you all.Mom

SplendidlyImperfect said...

*snort*

But how does he feel about poutine?

Anonymous said...

mmmmm....poutine....love the pic...lol...

Susanne P. said...

what a face! LOL i bet he would have had the same reaction if you would have swapped it out with a TX flag. it just wasn't time for him to be representin'.