Monday, August 29, 2005

Jumped on in!

So here it is, I took the plunge and started a blog. Will I keep it up? Not sure. I have had journals in the past and do really good keeping steady entries, for about 2 weeks and then stop. But I figured this may be different. "May" being the key words. My fear is that I will spend too much time here...LOL.

I'm hoping that this could help me with keeping organized and keep notes to myself. For example how I am doing physically. I have often functioned, out of site out of mind, so noting how I feel could be helpful down the road.

Not that anyone will care, but I will also keep my schedule updated. :)

So here goes! Wish me luck.

Arthritis- Good today, see a new DR. for a referral to a hand surgeon this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!
I have a tea cup site/blog. It pretty much covers tea cup related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Catching up on Stargate: SG-1
Let's see, where to start... I was on vacation and missed a few weeks. I was mostly underwhelmed by the last couple episodes so I'm just gonna put some random notes in from catching up since putting it all in ...
Visit optin home ppc work site. It covers optin home ppc work today.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm so excited to see your blog Zee! It looks fabulous!