Thursday, October 06, 2005

Random Thoughts...

- Is it really that hard to memorize two sentences for a TV commercial? It annoys me to see actors eyes moving cuz they are reading their lines...especially when it's less then 50 words. Give me a break!
- Got my boots! Woohoo, love them. Must get pants now.
- Am spending too much money, but I will look good.
- BIL just got married, surprised everyone. Asked girlfriend to go for a drive, proposed, she said yes, and continued driving to the JP. I wonder if she is pregnant?
- I am getting excited about Vegas, 3 more sleeps.
- Mmmmmm pretzels.
- Missy is funny, and I think she helped me out of my funk. I better not say that too loud or she'll gloat. ;)
- I would like to hang with Dusten for a while.
- I love my Sadie Bear.
- And the boys too.
- Oh and Jeffy Poo.
- I want to win the lottery but I never buy tickets? Hm.
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Curiosity killed the cat, what brought it back?
- If anyone can answer those last two questions I will be impressed.
- Ok, must sleep.

2 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

And my favorite:

Curiosity killed the cat, but SATISFACTION brought it back!

I'm jealous you're looking at all the cool new goodies right now!

Remind me when you'll be in town so we can have dinner. I'm so looking forward to it!

Danea Burleson said...

aaaahhh sara sweet Sara, you are one of the only few that has known the answer to the cat question!! I am no VERY impressed and you can remain my friend, lucky girl. LOL. Good job with the woodchuckin' wood chuck too!!

I'll be in town the saturday after next. :) But 'll call ya.