Saturday, October 08, 2005

Vegas Baby!

For those of you entangled in the crazy scrappin' world, you are aware that tomorrow is the the beginning of Memory Trends. For those of you lucky enough to attend, it will be a vast display of eye candy. For those of you who cannot... neaner, neaner. Ok seriously, we leave tomorrow for a two day stay and I am very excited. I will actually get to cruise the floors as a designer with no ties to a manufacturer. Of course I plan on visiting and saying hello to the CI gang.

I will be home Tuesday and thus will not have another entry until then, unless I post tomorrow morning. Highly unlikely. I am in the midst of doing laundry and about to polish my nails. As for Missy and her shopping spree, I imagine her suitcase will be overloaded as she purchased enough outfits for a two week trip. She'll be like Mariah Carey at an award show with 3-4 costume changes a day...hehehe.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But according to Jeff who felt that if I did something that I wanted to stay in Vegas, then I may as well stay there too...LOL.

No worries. ;)

1 comments:

Missy said...

OMG you are going to laugh your ass off. While planning out what outfits to wear when I decided I needed something else. A couple of those shirts are too low for me. I will be OK to wear them out for a few hours at night, but don't want to be worried all day at MT that my girls are on display. So I just got back from Macys where I picked up another pair of jeans (that match that jean jacket with the blue flowers) and two more shirts that cover me, but I think you will still approve. I am really looking forward to tomorrow.