Wednesday, November 30, 2005

False Discipline

I know many of you read my blog and think, "Wow, if only I had as much self control and dicipline as Danea. She is truly my idol. And so pretty too." But please people, this is not entirely true, except of course, the pretty part...LOL. After Karen commented on yesterdays blog, I feel inclined to tell the truth on how I spent my morning after entering my scraproom to get back to work, so here goes:

** I created this email with links and photo's so mistakes could not be made...

*** Edited to add: Gift Certificate to Zappo's or Good Earth

-----------
Ok so here is my Christmas list for those who care, and those who don't...LOL. Not in any paricular order, except the first 4...LOL.

Chin
New(er) car
Minolta Maxxum 5D with 1 GB Memory Card: (I have the lenses) **Please, please, please** HAHA
camera
Cruise or tropical vacation...with Jeff...LOL.

King baffle box down duvet:
duvet

Autumn Table linens: 104" & 8 napkins, color Maple(for fall) & or Apple(for Christmas)
Table cloth

Table Runner: would look great with Apple table cloth...LOL:
Table Runner

Big hair clip like these: (not in order of preference, just how I found them on ebay and to give idea's.
hairclip
Another
Pertty One!

Mud Pie Classic Toile Collection: I am still looking desperately for the water pitcher & need the large platter and set of tid bit trays.

Charger Plates: COPPER & Gold...hehehe:
Chargers

Ella Fitgerald CD's: I have the yellow Best of Song book, I would be happy with any others or the complete box set...LOL. I am going to buy the Christmas one, so don't bother...hehehe.
CD's

Boss Kut Die cut machine & Fonts:
Die cut machine


Gift certificate here:
2p's

Snap-n-store black boxes, any size, but on the hunt for the photo boxes:
boxes

Frame a poster we have.

As a last resort I have a wish list here, but I feel I have given lots of great idea's above...LOL.
Wish list

Ok that should be good for now.

Merry Christmas!
Danea
xoxo

1 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Good god woman! LOL! You haven't put ANY thought into making a list at all, have you?


Hmm. Maybe I should make one of those. Dh doesn't read my blog anyway.