Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Neglect

It's that time, my poor neglected blog needs updating. But it's not the only blog I have neglected. I have had little time to read blogs and when I did read them, I didn't have time to post, well post something meaningful not just "was here, read this". But the more I didn't respond, the further behind and overwhelmed I have become! So I need to send a shout out to my peeps: Sara, I am so sorry about all that went down! I am happy to see that you and your friend have made up. :) Crazy neighbor too! LOL. Wendy, ugh, I am so sorry I haven't been posting. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving, I personally find Christmas my favorite but I understand your point about no worry about presents. Karen, you crack me up, wish you had more time to post. Now for others on my list...UPDATE people! LOL.

Are you strong enough to be my man? This song came on the radio earlier. Haven't heard it in years and it reminded me of my bro. Not in a weird bro/sis way...LOL. See he lived with my friend and I when this song came out and I remember it playing on the small stereo in the kitchen and he would sing back and tell Sheryl that he was strong enough to be her man...LOL. Good times.

So I am almost done this assignment. 16 pages and who knows how many extra projects? Ugh! TT has extended the book deadline for me. :) Oh and my J&C LO is going to be in a special edition next March! Woohoo...that is if it doesn't, for some unknown reason, get bumped...hehehe. **Crossing my fingers.

What else? Oh Thanksgiving dinner when great! DH made a great turkey but I am partial to his pumpkin pie! YUM!! Still enjoying that baby.

Ok, that is all for now as I need to get back to work...sigh. Dinner at MIL's tonight. Yippee, I don't have to cook. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah good - I was beginning to think you were worse than me in the blog-update department. Glad to see that you're disciplined enough to work diligently on assignments instead of surfing . . . unlike a certain someone who shall remain nameless . . . ok, you wrenched it out of me . . . ME. heh.

Danea Burleson said...

LOL..now I feel required to respond with how I spent my morning...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

who is Sheryl? Is she the one from Ireland? I dont remember Dusten going with her?

Danea Burleson said...

Uh ya...ummm Sheryl Crowe, the SINGER of the song...LOL.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

LOL... Thanks for the shout out! You nerd!