Monday, December 05, 2005

Will It Ever End?

If you have been following my blog you will have seen that I had been assigned a pretty big set of work. In fact last week I had completely 16 layouts and 4 paper craft projects all done with this new line that will be introduced at Winter CHA. The 16th LO was done with the baby line, could be boy or girl, I chose girl, yup, they wanted a boy LO. Thus I am about to whip out my 17th LO. But that's not all. I received more calls on Thursday and Friday and was assigned 13 MORE projects, with different lines.

This on top of my need to complete projects for TT (which were due Dec 3rd and I was given an extension but don't know 'till when),want to make Christmas Cards, make some homemade gifts, buy and mail all gifts to Canada and decorate and prepare for my Christmas Tea party which is Sunday. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

I think I may be a little stressed? Maybe. Oh and at the moment all my paper, including all cardstock is in piles as I am replacing my paper racks and various storage units and my scraproom is a huge mess!

There's my update and now I am off to work. Please feel free to send creative vibes my way! Hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, I'm going to be completely honest and admit that I would LOVE to have that dilemma!!

I am so happy for you Zee. I think you very much deserve this success and its only a matter of time before you become a household name. I will be proud to call you friend.

Much luck and love getting through the assignments.

Missy said...

LOL Zee....you have the power and it's a tiny one syllable word: No.

hehehe....this from someone who know has 66 layouts and 85 cards due by the end of January. (I wish I were getting paid on a per page basis)

scrapeahappy said...

Wow! It does sound like a big job ahead of you! I am sending my creative vibes your way for now! I need them back on the weekend!
:-)