Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sigh

I'll admit, I have been finding it hard to actually update this blog. Not that you all couldn't tell so I am just gunna be quick and give ya the run down.

For Christmas I was spoiled and among my favorites were Wayne Brady tickets to a show in Reno, from Jeff. :)A Minotla 5D SLR digi camera from my in laws(still can't believe that one) lots of great clothes, money towards my scraproom rehall, a down filled zip up throw blanket and Karen will like this.... The Princess Bride DVD!! LOL. Watched it the next day and still crack up. Poor Jeff must have been tired of me talking about your quotes...LOL. There was lots of other great stuff so don't feel bad if I didn't mention your gift, there is just too much to list. Again, spoiled!

Jump ahead to New years, stayed home in my pj's. Jeff baked a cake and we watched the neighborhoods illegal fireworks which were going off all over the place. Hehehe.

Now I am cramming to get 10 TT(Technique Tuesday) DT(Design Team) LO's(Layouts) done by next Thursday. We leave Friday afternoon for a wedding in Reno and to see Wayne Brady! Woohoo!

When we return, I will then have at least 4 more assignments for CI due by Jan 20th.

The 24 of January I go in for my first hand surgery. Get well flowers can be sent directly to my home as I will not be in the hospital overnight. Then Sun or Mon my girl Susanne will be coming to take care, I mean, visit me.

So that is what has been going on here, just busy and somewhat unsocial. Did I mention I was going to see Wayne Brady, LIVE!? Oh and my painful, horrible, slice me open, put in a new joint, take out the rod and hope the wrist fusion took, hand surgery? Flowers should help the pain. Flowers & cash. Ya, flowers and cash will really help the pain. Flowers & cash & presents. Oh, I know, flowers & cash & presents & chocolates. Perfect! Email me if you need my mailing address.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GL with all the DT LO's. That's very X8ing - congrats on TTDT and seeing WB. He's VF! Hope your HS goes well and you have plenty of FC&C at home to cheer you. Obviously the best gift you received was TPBDVD!

Danea Burleson said...

Huh?

LOL you are too funny. And of course that was the best gift! hehehe

Anonymous said...

hugs zee. good luck with everything, have a great trip. how wonderful susanne's coming to see you!!

Danea Burleson said...

Thanks wendy. :)

I just read my own blog and cracked myself up over the "send flowers" comments. Ha ha ha.

Good times.

Anonymous said...

did I tell you I got to see Jennifer Antinson in Vegas at New Years.cool cool cool
Wish I was there to take care of you. A moms kisses always help so i am sending you a million. I love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Missy said...

WTH (heck). Susanne is coming down here? How cool. Well since you will be all druged up and in pain, I'm thinking she and I can hit the sb stores. Don't worry we'll tell you all about the fun we have.