Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Death Of Me...

Normally I would associate this phrase with double page layouts...LOL. I have a heck of a time with them. Finding balance using multiple photos is a great challenge of mine. I can do it, but they usually take many hours of rearranging, grunts and even the occasional curse. Today however the tables have turned.

I am working on a project the incorperates double page spreads. I whipped one out last night which left a single page to do today. Easy as pie. NOT! I have been tearing my hair out on this one! I just don't get it. I have two pictures and I just cannot seem to make them work. I thought this would be a breeze. Not sure why this is happening today, with the deadline hanging over my head, but I sure wish the scrapping Gods would smile apon me so I could make this happen. Sigh.

Well, no more wasting time, back to work I get. Hopefully with a fresh look at this page and inspiration to make it happen!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the scrapping gods are not amused by the lack of a "Dusten" picture? Perhaps one where he has a pop in hand or even a sexy can of soup? Could be the answer!

Missy said...

LOL....your brother is cracking me up.

Now I know what you have been up to the past couple of days. Just scrap it already!!!!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing sexier than a man with a can and a plan - I concur with Dusten. Throw him on there with the purple flowers, or whatever. I'm sure he's man enough for pink.

Anonymous said...

I'm still wondering what the heck a "frase " is???

Danea Burleson said...

Oops, guess that's my bad for not spell checking. Didn't realize my entries were being critiqued.

And why is it that those who leave smart ass remarks like that never have the balls to sign their name? Hmm.

Missy said...

Well when I read "frase" I assumed you were writing it phonetically so that your Dusten obsessed "anonymous" reader would be able to read it.