Monday, May 15, 2006

Hot Stuff

It's hot and has been hot all weekend. Did some gardening and then had Jeff's parents over for dinner last night.

I slept in late today, it's kinda nice not having something that needs to be done with a lingering deadline approaching. I started cleaning my scraproom. My main scrap area is done, looks nice, until you turn around and see the disaster on the high table...Yikes. But it's too stinkin' hot to continue. So I'm about to turn off my comp and go watch Oprah. Priorities. I know what's important. Why do today what you can put off for tomorrow. :)

1 comments:

Missy said...

It has been so hot, but I promised that after all the rain I would not complain when summer came. When we got home from work yesterday the inside of the house was 88 degrees and so stuffy...but within an hour of opening the windows and turning on the ceiling fan it was all cooled off.

How's your back today?