Friday, May 12, 2006

Finally!

An update! Woohoo...LOL. Crazy busy week and I promised myself I was NOT aloud to post until all my work was done. So here I am all done. :) I just finished some cleaning that was long over due, lots more to come but I needed a break.

So my trip to Susanne's and to teach was a success. I had a great time and the classes went off without a hitch. Thanks Laura for commenting! I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

Here's the page I taught. We did some watermark background stamping and decorated some Technique tiles. Everyone got two small ink pads a small block, a box of diamond Technique Tiles and the Petal Pushers stamp set in their kits...a fantastic deal!




I wasn't to thrilled with the black stickers for the title and encouraged students to stamp a title when they got home, but we had to include something in the kit.

Susanne and I had a great time at the spa. Head to toe treatment it was VERY nice! Thanks again girl!

Oh, and I also got to sit down and meet with Bev, the owner of TT. It was great to finally meet face to face. I'm sure if we really wanted to get through everything we wanted to discuss we would need a three day meeting...LOL. But I'll take what I can get.

In other news, my back has been giving me some major problems this past week. I'm ready for the pain to be gone now. Oh, Oh and in the biggest news, Jeff traded in his beloved Honda SI for a 2003 Durango! We are both really excited about it! I know, most of you are probably thinking we are nuts with these gas prices, but it was time, and the gas was the only con with a list of pro's and it helps that we got a fantastic deal. So all is good. I do have to add that when we drove it off the lot we realized it had dual temp for the driver and the passenger..teehee. Do you know how many times we have gone on road trips where he has the AC blarin' and I have a blanket up to my neck? LOL. Aaaaaaah, life is good. ('cept the back issue, but otherwise, good)

Well I guess that's it for now. I am seriously thinking of sneakin' in a quick nap. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

It's about flippin time you posted! I'm still jealous you got to go see Susanne.

Love the layout!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout. Emma is just as cute and sassy as her pictures show. LOL Why is your back hurting? Do you need a chiropractor? I dont want you to hurt so stop it now! Tha is an oeder from your mom young lady. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I love looking at all your layouts.