Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This is it for me...

Today's the day. I'm starving and hate that my surgery isn't for another few hours! UGH!

We got the go ahead from CI to do some sneak peeks so here are a few layouts. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the altered items I made and these layout pic's aren't that great either but they'll do.

This is from the new Sonnets Anthology line, it's called Jennifer. It's really pretty pinks, reds and browns...Love this line!



Next is new Debbie Mumm, I'm not sure of the collection name but it is all camping and fishing...really cute without being too cutesy. Does that make sense?




There are also some holiday themes being add to the Studio Basics 101 line. Really cute and easy to work with! Love the colors too. There are even some glitter papers, really fun stuff!







For more Creative Imaginations Sneak Peaks check out:


CI Blog
Mary
Cheryl/
Kitty

Ok that's it for me. I will update as soon as I get a chance. Sure hope this isn't as painful as the last time! :)

Thanks for all the well wishes, I truly appreciate them! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the sneak peaks, and i'll keep you in my prayers as you go through your surgery!

blessings,
erin

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You've had it by now... I hope you're not in too much pain. My candle and I are thinking of you... ;P

Sofia said...

Gorgeous layouts! I LOVE the picture with the halloween costumes.

christina said...

i just gotta say YOU ARE ONE TALENTED SCRAPPER. i love your lo's and hope one day i will be as good as you are.

Anonymous said...

wow I love these layouts. it is nice to see the one of Kayla. She is so pretty.