Friday, November 03, 2006

Getting Organized

I really need to make a plan, a schedule, something that will keep me on track. It's been hard since my surgery. I need exercise, a work schedule and cleaning discipline. So I am going to try and make a weekly day planner. Something to keep me on a schedule...it might be a loose schedule, but something that I can refer to daily to help me stay organised. It's tough when I feel so tired and this rain doesn't help much.

Wish me luck! Haha.

Here's a couple layouts I did for Susanne's store. I'm working on a TT one right now that is a sort of scraplift of the Amigas page so I will post it when it's complete.



This is Susanne's daughter and friends, the page is done with We R Memories papers and chipboard & Hiedi Swapp Jewels.


This is Susanne's Mom and Grandmother. Products are Autumn eaves, Art Warehouse epoxy letters and Lil Davis Flower.

Happy Friday everyone...have a scrappy weekend! ;)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the last picture of Suzanne's Mom and grandmother. It totally shows no matter how grown up you are you still need your mommy.
Great job on the LO's too!

Anonymous said...

i love your smile artwork! i had a lot of fun with the same line from WR Mem Keepers:) tfs!