Monday, November 13, 2006

Quick Update

Here's another LO. I kinda scrap lifted myself here. Since I had more photo booth pics and the Amiga's was a nice way of highlighting them, I mimicked the design.

I used lots of Technique Tuesday stamps on this baby! The red and yellow pattern papers are by Daisy D's and the cool scalloped polka dot is by Narrative.

Stamps Used: Williamsburg, Avalon, Santa Cruz, Olde World Squares, Whirlygigs, Kabloom, Straight & Narrow, Swiss Dots & A Day To Remember. Tab & Flower Chipboard by TT as well.



In other news, I'll be doing some work for TT on their Scrapbook.com "My Place". It's going to be a lot of fun. We'll be doing updates, tips and tricks, how to's, chats and contests. If you're a TT fan then be sure to check out the Technique Tuesday My Place every Tuesday.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

That's gorgeous! I may have to scraplift you too!

Anonymous said...

your work is just awesome. you make me smile:) and on a day like today, i really really appreciate it! (i'm 2 weeks away from our due date, and some stranger had the audacity to ask if i was carrying TWINS and that i'm BIG!!) sorry, did i ask? NO. do i know her? NO. thanks for letting me vent and for making an uncomfortable pregnant person SMILE~!

Anonymous said...

I loveit!love it!love it!