Friday, November 10, 2006

TeeHee!

I thought this was pretty cool!

Months ago I was asked to represent Technique Tuesday for an online 5 Minute Chat with an Australian Magazine called Scrapbooking Memories. The chat was for their website and there are many fantastic companies who have also participated. Just this week I discovered that my interview had been shown the week of Oct 3rd. I had no idea and since I did this a while ago, I had forgotten to keep checking. Well now they have an archive listed on their home page. Not only is my interview in the archive but my goofy mug is in the photo montage beside the link. Haha! Yup that's me bottom center...LOL.

Be sure to check out the other companies listed cuz I'm sure you other scrappers will find some you'll want to read!

*Dudes, I am so on my way to being famous! I promise not to forget all you little people whom I climbed over to get to the top ..HA!

So here it is, just click archive and I am the second from the bottom(at least for now):
Scrapbooking Memories



*For those who don't know me this is purely sarcasm and/or my warped sense of humour in action. In no way am I truly this arrogant. Well maybe a tiny bit. But tiny like this print. So, just an itty bitty amount, nothing that would be insulting to another person. At least I don't think so, I mean it's like the song says, it really is hard to be humble when you are perfect in every way. * *But most of you won't understand how that feels.

**Please refer to first line of above paragraph.

8 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Those disclaimers are the perfect essence of Danea. They need to go on a page somehow.

Michelle said...

Love the disclaimer!

It would be fun to see your face pop up somewhere!(Besides beside my comments!!) hwhw

Michelle said...

That was supposed to read hehe, not some other strange noise....

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh! off to check out your bad seff.

~Jamie said...

hahaha I love it! and you are definitely already famous... heck I read your blog all the time!

Anonymous said...

haha, yes great disclaimer! congratulations, that is just awesome!

Anonymous said...

way cool, my friend. i am off to check it out. (seems like i am always "off to check out something cool you did"). =)

s.

Anonymous said...

I keep telling you you arefamous, when will you beleive me? lol