Thursday, January 25, 2007

Lets Do This!

Winter CHA is this weekend and I have some layouts to share. But I need to be honest and let you all know that the majority of my assignments this time were fresh new booth layouts using previous released stamps. So don't get too bummed at not seeing all the new goodies, cuz I have incorporated some amongst the other stamps I used!

Here we go...

This first layout was actually the last layout I created. I had some fun mixing a combination of stamp sets. The feature set is the Wild At Heart words. And I just love that build a cherry from the Icing On The Cake set(new). This is my friend Valerie from OR, and I just felt the little skull with a flower was perfect for her!

Stamps Used: Whirlygigs, Skin Deep, Kabloom, Wild At Heart, Icing On the Cake, Olde World Squares, Read All About It


Next we have Red. This layout features the Provence stamp set which is a really pretty font highlighted by swirls. You can leave the font as is like in the "So" or add more swirls like in the title letters "Red". P.S. The small swirls come with the set! I've scrapped more of Devon's wedding than I have my own! LOL.

Stamps Used: Provence, Avalon. Technique Tiles.


This layout is for the Avalon stamp sets, but I also featured the new Whispygigs which is a more delicate, multi swirl version of Whirlygigs. Although it's not shown on this layout the two sets work VERY well together!

Stamps Used: Whispygigs, Kabloom, Avalon and A Day To Remember. Technique Tiles Fundamentals of Flowers & Office.


That's all I have time to post today but I promise to add more tomorrow.

Happy Scrappin' Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that first one! it is so different from other layouts with the diagonal element. so cool!

s.

Anonymous said...

these are all beautiful, my fave is the last one. LOVE those colors altogether!

have a great time! i would be there if i could, but not with the newborn. hopefully in chicago this summer. take care and have FUN!!!