Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Excuses Are Like...

Ok, I won't finish that little saying as it might be offensive to some, but I can thank my dad for instilling that in my head...haha. I'm also not going to make up excuses, I'm simply gunna tell it like it is.

I know I have been neglectful. I have been neglecting my blog, my friends blogs, my friends in general. In fact I have spent little time online, or doing much of anything lately. I have been utterly exhausted and I'd like to take a moment to explain what has happened.

No, actually I have a better idea. A picture is worth a thousand words.




Yup, Jeff knocked me up. On Purpose even! Hehe. Now to put a scrapping twist on all this, cuz we all know there are some die hard scrappers that read my blog...I'm due one month after Heidi Swapp...Haha!

Forgive me now?

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well.
Trish (Scrapyard)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Have exciting - CONGRATS :)Renee' in WA

Anonymous said...

What exciting news, Congratulations. Think we will all be seeing you soon. Take care. Pam
(Scrapyard)

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Danea!

Unknown said...

how wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

Is it me or do I see twins? Oh wait, my eyes were crossed. lol Congratulations and thank for sharing your picture of her. Or him. Sue

SplendidlyImperfect said...

It's a sweet little jelly bean!

Congratulations, and way to go Jeff!

Anonymous said...

i knew! i knew! nani nani boo boo!!

"he or she" is so cute! "his or her" first photo shoot. lol

i am so happy for you and jeff. you will make amazing parents. i do think the other "kids" are going to be jealous. watch out, they might steal all the binkies.

s.

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!

Kaylyn said...

CONGRATS TO YOU

Anonymous said...

THATS MY GRANDCHILD!!!

marygrace said...

CONGRATS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you & Jeff. Take care.

Michelle said...

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've know for a bit (S spilled the beans). Hope you're doing well, and taking it easy. I'm so excited for you! Michelle (TSY)

Donna C said...

Congratulations to you and Jeff ! How exciting and I see some great pages coming up - once you aren't so tired ! Take care !

Anonymous said...

hey you- a big congratulations to you and your husband!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations. What wonderful news. Hope your pregnancy is fun and not overly hard.

Danea Burleson said...

Thanks ladies, you are all so sweet. I can't believe all these people that read my blog...LOL. And look at all you Scrapyard gals...hehehe.

Thanks again, I will keep everyone posted. :)

cari said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm flying down tommorrow. Okay I'm not, but I wish I could! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if its a boy or a girl.. so I'll know if I am gonna be a grandpa or a grandma :-)))

Anonymous said...

Big congrats.....

Jayne

christina said...

OMG I AM SOOOO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR YOU the first three months are brutal i tell ya. the exhaustion is unreal. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND JEFF, ohh i do believe i see twins BAWHAHAHAHAHA