Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Feeling Good!

It's about time. The past couple weeks I have been feeling "off". I had to start antibiotics for a few days, my tummy gets upset easy and I have been tired as heck. But today, today is a brand new day and I'm feeling great!

Jeff and I started walking a local track a few weeks ago and last night was the first time I made it 4 times around! We go at least 3 times a week and I usually only make it three laps, and yes I know that's only 3/4 of a mile, back off, arthritic here! Ha! So I was very proud to make it the full mile. Yippee!

I have a tonne of work to do in the next couple weeks so I am happy to have some energy today, hopefully I will be able to complete a layout.

I called my mom this morning to tell her what I want for my birthday...hehe. I am taking my SIL's lead here and asking for THIS. Actually I am hoping that our parents will go in on it together because I want the premium two session package.

My nieces were at my moms this morning. I haven't talked to them in a while and had a good laugh when my mom called out to them:

"Who wants to talk to Aunty Danea?"

Excited to hear their little voices, I cracked up to hear one perky, yet faint response:

"Not Meee."

LOL, you gotta love a 4 year olds honesty. She was busy, and believe me there have been times when I wish I could say that when someone calls. But the kicker was after talking to Kiahanna and my mom took the phone back over to Emma for a second try.

"Would you like to say hi to Aunty Danea now?"

"No."

"Just a quick hello?"

"No! I don't want to."

"But she wants to wish you a Happy Birthday."

"Noooo! I'm BUSY!"

Thank goodness I am thick skinned...LOL. We both had a chuckle over her certainty. She was very busy and didn't want to be interrupted. But to add insult to injury, not a minute later mom started laughing again. Turns out she picked up her toy cellphone and was chatting up with her teddy bear. Sigh. Oh well.

Here is a picture from a couple weeks ago. My MIL and I went to Lisa's Tea Treasures for lunch and I wore one of my latest addictions, a vintage 1930's hat...hehe. I also wore a maternity dress and man do maternity clothes ever enhance a belly! LOL.



Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danea you look just beautiful!!! I hope you get that birthday gift - very neat! Take Care - Renee'

Anonymous said...

Danea, I also had to stop and tell you " You look simply MAHVALOUS!"
Hope you do get that present

Later

Taterdog

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Aw, you're gonna be the cutest little pregnant girl evah!

christina said...

awwwww you look sooo beautiful and i love your belly and that whole outfit.

and omg the honesty of kids is tooo freakin funny LOL i have had that happen to me many times with my nephews LOL. when kids are busy, well then THEY ARE BUSY lol. tooo funny.

ohh and omg i would soooo ask for the 4d ultrasound too LOL they are soooo coool. i didn't get one because when i had my kiddo's they didn't have them :( or at least i don't think that they did LOL. anyway my sister had one with her first and LOTS with her second because she was high risk and the doc that she had loved doing them LOL. i can't wait to see it when and if you do get it. omg i soooo want to know what you are having LOL.