Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday, Monday...

Here it is, the start of another week. I have less than two weeks to finish up 7 assignments...yikes. But I can do it, for I am woman, hear me roar. Haha.

Speaking of being a woman, here is a picture from last night. My belly hasn't completely rounded out yet, and different shirts make it look different shapes...lol.



We headed over to Babies R Us to look at some cribs yesterday afternoon. While waiting for Jeff to put his shoes on, I was leaning back on one of our dining room chairs in an hunched back, slouchy manner. He looked over at me and started to laugh. "If I didn't know any better I would think you were pregnant!" I looked down to see what appeared to be a volley ball under my shirt! LOL. I guess the way I was sitting was pushing my tummy up...hehe.

We have narrowed the selection down to two different crib sets, but I am leaning towards a black, slightly distressed one. I love the classic lines and the masculine feel. While we were there, Jeff walked over to the wall of crib bedding and was instantly drawn to an airplane set. Before we got pregnant I had decided on a black toile set but when he picked up this adorable plane pattern, I almost cried. It was just so cute and perfect as daddy is a big airplane fan..hehe. Yes it was stupid and obviously hormonal that something so silly would make me tear up, and he got a good laugh at my expense. Ah heck, so did I when he brought it up later. Regardless I think that is the set we will go with, we'll see.

In other news, I am getting the 4D ultrasound for my birthday...woohoo. I booked it for April 6th, as my mom will be in town and we can invite up to 10 people. I'm excited about that! I have also completed another layout and thought I would share. I have scrapped this pic before for myself and once while playing with digital but never for an assignment. Actually, I found this large photo already printed in my stash so I figured what the heck!



Products used: Technique Tuesday Stamps; Savannah, Whispygigs, Borderine- Domestic Bliss,Borderline- Notions, FUNdamentals Of Snow, TT Circle Tiles. lowers By Petaloo and PP is Daisy D's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the layout. I cant wait to see that belly LOL

Anonymous said...

hey Danea! Great layout!! (heh heh heh) guess you like that photo...
xoxo
C.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layout, very very cool! love your style, and you look great!

Unknown said...

You look absolutely radiant!!

strawberrygirl said...

You look great Danea:) Can't believe how big you have gotten already!