Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday Morning

It's been a tiresome two weeks. But before I get into this I have been meaning for well over a month now, to post some thank yous. With my pregnancy forgetfulness and now baby fatigue, I have forgotten repeatedly.

I really want to say thank you to everyone who commented, called and emailed me about the turmoil that was going on in my family just before Asa was born. It meant more to me than words can express. Sadly I was overwhelmed with responses and have not(shame on me) responded to the emails yet. Since then I have been overwhelmed with fatigue. I do intend on responding to everyone and my fear was that you all would think I don't care or am taking your friendships for granted. All of your support was so needed AND appreciated. So again, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You!

As for the past two weeks, Susanne came to visit. It was a nice visit and I was very happy to get to spend time with her! We didn't do much but hang around the house and sleep, but she cooked all the meals...yay!

Today marks a week of being completely on our own with the baby. I am tired. That pretty much sums it up. Asa is 1 month old today and he is doing really well! He is now 8lbs. Can you believe it?! He had a growth spurt when Suzy Q was here, eating ALL the time! She was worried he was getting colic but he was simply demanding more food.

I have to get some more pictures, or should I set edit the ones I have but here is one from about 2.5 weeks old. He now fits this onsie much better.

My tough lil' man.

4 comments:

Devon said...

How cute is he!!! Oh I can't wait to meet him in person!

Anonymous said...

me too..can't believe how much he looks like me ;-)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Great Photo :) Renee'

christina said...

awww girl he is so adorable. don't fret about forgetting stuff. being a new mom is tuff work. snuggle him for me and hang in there