Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fat, Fat The Water Rat...

Yup, may baby is putting on the pounds! Granted he's not really fat but at 1 month & 1 week he is 9lbs 3oz. Yup he has gained 3.5 lbs, that's after losing 7 oz when he was born. I'm starting to really notice the difference when I pick him up and should have Hercules arms by 2 months...haha.

I don't really have time for a full post as I have taken on a TT assignment! Yay! I will post it as soon as it's done. But I did want to share a few pictures taken over the past few days. I finally got a cute one of him looking at the camera without that look of disgust on his face. It's my new favorite. The funny thing is, I thought to myself that I could really see the resemblance with my baby picture. I just got off the phone with Dusten and he said the exact same thing...so I will share a side by side. The biggest difference is that he has dad's eyes, not mine.

Don't ya just wanna smooch him...hehe


My new favorite.


Boys will be boys...start 'em young!


Side by side.


Ok, must get to work, I'll post again soon! I promise!

8 comments:

Devon said...

He does look alot like you in that picture!! But when you put eyebrows and Jeff's goatee on him they look alike too. I do love your new favorite, it's too cute!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I love your new favorite too :)
They do grow FAST - enjoy this time! Take Care

Anonymous said...

he is beautiful, danae:)

Anonymous said...

So glad to see new pics, been checking daily, know you are busy. Cant wait to see your new assignment. Take care Pam

Kaylyn said...

So stinkin' cute. Love the pictures :)

Missy said...

Hey there....I've been waiting for new pictures. He looks adorable and growing into his cloths. The picture where he is turned to the carmera is great...he looks so alert and focused.

strawberrygirl said...

He is almost as cute as his cousin....... :p

Great pictures Danea!

Anonymous said...

I love you Asa can't wait to meet you Uncle D