Friday, December 21, 2007

Boys!

This is what happens when Daddy is in charge of dressing the baby after his bath. Even baby lotion becomes an entertainment tool.





What's even funnier is that this was the next morning, AFTER I dressed him! It actually stayed like this. In fact it is still spiked this morning so he'll have to have a sponge bath as Grandma arrives today and I'm thinking we should hold of on the punk look for a few days...haha.

Now to be fair I too use the baby lotion as a creative hair tool. I'm not sure why it has such a great, non sticky or stiff hold, but I use it to create an all around spiky, messy, boy look. Hey, the poor kid doesn't have a lot of hair so I do my best to maximize it's potential. I'm sure he appreciates it.

Babies are funny.

4 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I seriously can not wait to see how you scrap that first photo. I'd probably do the same thing!

Devon said...

Great pics, I love the first one. Him playing with his hands like "what?" Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. So Sweet. Have a nice Holiday Season and a Great New Year. Pam

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

TOO CUTE :)I want to see some more scrapped pages...Have a very Merry Christmas!