Saturday, January 05, 2008

How Cool!

First: I have actually posted THREE days in a row, including one from last night so be sure to check it out. I am only saying this as some might miss it with you all not being used to me posting so much...haha...

My SIL and niece attended a photo party last fall. The pictures were taken by a well known Canadian photographer. She just found out that this photographer has chosen one of Hunters pictures for a blog photo contest and I am now soliciting votes. But hey Jane says to tell family ad friends! Hunter is #14, wearing a jean jacket(that wonderful aunt D bought for her). Of course you don't HAVE to vote for Hunter but it would be cool if you did! Mom and dad win a large framed print...YAY! So please check it out here:

Jane Eaton Hamilton

Vote in the top right corner. As of today there are only 9 days left to vote!

Happy weekend!

1 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I voted :) What a cutie!