Monday, January 28, 2008

More layouts!

You Fly Circles Around My Heart

These pictures were from our anniversary last year when I surprised Jeff with a flight from his boss. It was the first time I had ever spoke with his boss and here I was asking for a favor. I was hoping he or someone he knew would be willing to take Jeff up for a flight. Not only was he willing, he insisted on it being his treat and he wanted me to come. He flew us up near Sacramento and took us for dinner, then flew us home. It was fantastic. Stupidly I never thought to have Jim take a picture of the anniversary couple, so this one of Jeff and Jim had to do.


Technique Tuesday Stamps: Boulder Skyline, Straight and Narrow, Main Street, Vroom & TT Tiles.

Nobunny's Fool

My SIL Jen sent these camo pants and bunny jacket to Asa. I thought it looked cute together despite others saying it was too girly. I told Asa to just tell people he hunted the rabbit and made the coat himself. He wasn't havin' it! LOL.


Asa is 1 Kissable Kid

Uncle D and Asa during our trip back home.


Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps: Calamity Jane, Avalon & Awesome Eh?(how perfect is that name! Hehehe)TT chipboard tiles.

Asa

One of my favorite newborn pics of Asa. I made the polka dot paper with stamps but the line paper is by My Minds Eye.

Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps: Babies We Love, Bijou Borders, Awesome Eh?, Swiss Dots. TT Scallop Borders and TT Tiles.

Kiahanna & The Trees

This kid is always in a tree...LOL. Ok maybe not be we have multiple pictures that collaborate this theory..haha. The ampersand was stamped on transparency and then cut out.


Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps: Eiffel Tower, Functuation Too & TT tiles.

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

great layouts!

Anonymous said...

Really love all of the layouts. The "you fly circles around my heart" layout is my favorite. Beautiful work, as usual.

Rachel said...

Love the airplane layout!! Are the airplanes individual stamps?

I have to ask, are you in CA? You mentioned Sacramento, I'm an hour away from there :o)

Rachel

Chasing Suns said...

This was great too read