Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Really!?

Asa is sleeping, but I'm not sure for how much longer. I have a layout almost done,but I'm still trying to figure out where to put the journaling. I'm excited about this one as I'm going to submit it. It's been years since I have submitted work to a magazine.

The sun is shining, it's been really nice the past 4-5 days, a great break from the cold overcast skies and rain. I was starting to feel like I was back in B.C. again. Hehe. I was just sitting at the comp, checking emails and reflecting on the day when I heard it. The slight ringing of bells. It got louder and louder.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said out loud.

Nope. It's real.

There goes the ice cream man.

Gotta love California in the winter!

3 comments:

Devon said...

Did you grab your money and go running outside to chase him down?!

Melissa said...

Man... I wish it was warm enough for ice cream here! Go buy a snow cone for me!

laura vegas said...

i noticed you were in campbell ... i'm terrible with directions, but i do know that is really close to me (manteca here). lol! i heard the same thing last week. i kept thinking it could not possibly be the ice cream truck. but as it got closer and closer ... sure enough, it was!