Friday, February 08, 2008

Slow Down Speedracer!

What's the rush to get so big?

Guess who's turns 6 months today? Hehehe. Can you believe it!? The time has just flown by. Here's a picture I took today when we got home from lunch with Daddy.




His poor little head is so big he had to support it with the arm of the couch...hahaha. Ok so it's not that big. Well not really. But sorta...

He had his 6 month check up on Wed. Everything looks great and he's growing like a weed!

Weight= 20lbs 3oz (90%)percentiles.
Height= 27.5 inches (86%)
Head Circumference= 18 inches (94%) His head has officially caught up AND surpassed the rest of him...hehehe.

He's grown 3 inches in the past 2 months! Crazy! He's onto 3 meals a day and can start eating grown up food. So now the mess begins. And he was doing so good with holding his own bottle which gave me some free time to get my food. Oh well, it was a great couple of weeks but now he is almost fully dependent on me again for meals. Yesterday was his first day of 3 meals and kiddo slept all night. (usually wakes at 6am for a bottle) He slept so long that I actually had to wake him so as to not throw off his feeding schedule too much as I had to take him with me to a physio apt.

He's such a good little big man, and he makes my heart sing. Well he's blowing raspberries in the other room which is my cue that he is done sitting in his Bumbo chair so I must run. Someone needs kisses. ;)

1 comments:

Devon said...

Wow, 6 months already!! I can't believe it. Before I know it Jacob will be at 6 months. Sounds like he is growing big! Hope I get to see him soon, oh and you too!