Thursday, May 08, 2008

New Lab Results Are In...

NOT DET.

Yup that's what it said and that is ALL it said. What the ^%$#@* does NOT DET mean.

I laughed. I laughed out loud because this my friends, is how my life goes. I have been waiting anxiously for 3 days to get these results and this is what it says. Good grief, can't I just get a yes or no?! I am now waiting for Dr. E to call and hopefully he can shed some light. A nurse said that the computer showed that results were not all in yet so not all is lost. Hopefully this was just some clerical error. Hopefully.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Maybe it's, Not Done with Entire Test...

Not Dumb, Egomaniacal, or Thirsty?

Not Da Entire Truth?

SplendidlyImperfect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devon said...

Hmm, let me guess, English is not their first language. I hope you get the results soon.

Susanne P. said...

not determined? i.e. the results are not determined yet.

man, what a run-around.