Monday, March 02, 2009

Milestone

It's small and probably just in my head but today I am 32 weeks. That means I have passed the 31 week mark without incident. Not a big deal really, but 31 weeks was when I went into preterm labor with Asa. Everything was fine then as is now, however I now feel more at ease not having that scare.

Friday I see my perinatologist. This pregnancy has been pretty uneventful(thank goodness) and I have been seen regularly by a nurse practitioner in the woman's clinic, whom also was with me through my pregnancy with Asa. So this will be my second visit in the high risk department (first was my 8 week apt) and I will most likely remain there until the end now. I am hoping that we will be able to narrow down a c-section date at this time but I image she may want to see the baby's development before doing so. I am hoping for the 37-38 week mark as I am really starting to feel the strain and weight of this little guy. Plus there are all the out of town visitors who are hoping to figure out their travel schedule sooner rather than later.

Just think, Mr. Noname could be here in 5-6 weeks!!!

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

GOsh I can't believe only 5-6 weeks to go :) I bet you are excited!!!

Devon said...

I can't believe it's that close! Yay how exciting!!