Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time Flies When You're Sleep Deprived!

Wow, has it been a while since I last updated!

My MIL has gone home and my mom has filled her place. They have both been a great help and Asa loves the grandma attention! Odin has been pretty good with the occasional long, hard, someone else take him because I don't know what else to do with him and I'm exhausted, nights! He's growing like a weed and I can't believe he is a month already! Sigh.

Not a whole lot else happening right now. I did do some product shots for an eBay seller so I'll share some pictures. Sara also made me the cutest hats but I am using them for Odin's birth announcements and thus I am not going to share until the announcements are in the mail. I am so excited to get them as I created them myself using a couple Pinkle Toes templates. Can I just say that membership was money well spent!

I tried 4 times to do Odin's newborn shots with the hat props, but every time I would get him asleep, he would wake up screaming as soon as I pulled the camera out! But finally one day when I tried working around his cries and "awakeness" I finally tired him out and managed to get some of those cute chin on arm shots...yay!

So here are some shots of my babe.


This is one of my favorite hats and I just ordered it with some pink stripes. :)


My Odie bear!



7 comments:

rebecca said...

great shots the last one is my fav.....he's adorable!!!

Devon said...

so adorable!! Can't wait to see the birth announcements. And meet him in person!!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Congratulations on the arrival of this sweet bundle of joy!
Beautiful photographs.

Susanne P. said...

he is just precious. i can't wait to meet him. the pictures are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome lad..you are truly blessed.

Genevieve said...

He is just too cute for words! I love the last picture of him!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh my gosh Danea he is ADORABLE!!!
And your pictures are just amazing - tfs