Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ha!

I am back down to my starting weight! Kinda crazy since my bra jumped up two sizes(I'm lovin' it, but these puppies are much heavier!), I feel like I drink 4 gallons of water a day(every time kiddo latches I get an insatiable thirst) and I still have that uber sexy extra baby belly flab, or should I say fold haha... either way, not so pretty.

Now if I could only lose another 25lbs. Hehe. Maybe since baby is nursing like a champ, I'll be able to. Don't they say nursing burns extra calories?

4 comments:

rebecca said...

gggrrr....starting weight....good for you :).....they say breast feeding burns an extra 500 calories a day whoohooo!!!!.....suck a away little odin and enjoy :)

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I'm a firm believer in breastfeeding to lose weight. I'm 12 lbs lighter than when I started!

Although, you were not very big before, and you lost it wicked fast, so PBBBLTTTTT!

Anonymous said...

I personaly would like to have a chat with "they". They always say things and lots of times "they" are wrong. LOL
Hopefully this time they are right!
I love you, MOm xoxoxo

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh that breastfeeding thing never worked for me...best of luck to you my friend :) Hope all is well with your new family of 4! Take Care...