Saturday, August 08, 2009

August 8th

Happy Birthday
to my big little man!

Gosh I cant believe he is TWO already. And yet strangely look how much has happened in two years! Asa is still asleep and so is daddy. Odie and I are just chillin'- waiting for them to wake up. We have Asa's gifts all piled up on the coffee table so I am sure he'll be excited when he sees them!

Oh, there he is now, banging his bedroom door to get out. Gotta run, but first...

Here are a few pictures I took of him last week in Texas. It was 100 degrees so I rushed him outside and snapped these right away before he flushed, which he does in less then ten minutes... so I was speedy. This kid runs hot. ;)









7 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

He's so big! Happy Birthday, Asa!

Outnumbered said...

Happy Birthday Asa!!!

Rebecca said...

Great shots!!....can't believe he's 2 already .....Cohen was looking at the pics with me and noted that "he's not so little anymore Mom".....true dat!!! Time goes by so fast seems like just yesterday we were playing with our cabbage patch kids by the creek..lol..or dressing up like skaters...:)

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday, Asa! My goodness, I can't believe how big he's getting...and all the teeth! I guess I'm just used to seeing his baby pictures. Gosh, he sure is cute, Danea...you and Jeff must be so proud of your little man!

Mrs Anne said...

Happy Birthday to Asa! :) What a big boy!

Papa and Nana Wease said...

Happy Birthday Asa..love Papa and Nana

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh gosh I can't believe he's 2 either! What a cutie - HB2u Asa!!!