Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dag Nabbit!


So I sat down yesterday and wrote a blog entry. I recapped a childhood story that took about an hour to write (was also watching tv). Anyway, I was just about done when the darn comp froze and eventually I had to give in and shut it all down. So I really don't feel like writing it all again, even though it is quite funny. I remembered it when looking at my kindergarten photo that I just did some page sets with. I was cracking up at my crooked bangs and my moms inability to cut in a straight line. Aaaaahhh life in the Wease family!

I've been feeling blah the past few days and can't seem to get my energy up. I've been tired for a couple weeks now and it's really starting to bug me! I'm going to end this post now because I have nothing more to say. Boring, I know. :p

3 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Cute pic, but seriously, if you hadn't told me that was you I would never have guessed!!!

Anonymous said...

i don't think that looks like you at all. so cute though. you should see my dorky kindergarten photo. i think i was wearing a pink blazer! lmao!

Anonymous said...

Love it, Z. Knew it was you. You still have the same face. Very cute!!!

feel better soon!
w