Thursday, September 08, 2005

Leaving On A jet Plane...

I am all packed and ready to go, well sort of..I still want to paint my nails. So I will make this post and then do that. We will be home on Sunday night. I'm a little nervous about this event in that I have no idea how it is run. I feel like an old pro at CK Conventions...LOL. I hope that this is organized well.

Thanks to everyone that posted...LOL. Aaaawww, nothing like solicating comments...LOL.

Morning observation: I noticed that when I hold our baby girl, she will often paw at my hand, grabbing for my knuckle, pulling it to her mouth were she proceedes to lick it. She licks it a few times and thats it. But here's the strange thing, it's always my middle knuckle and that is the knuckle I am having looked at next week, the one that is causing me pain. This of course could be some quirky coincedence but that's the only one she goes for and never the other hand. I like to think she knows and she is fixing it for me...hehehe.

Ok, here are my recent Layouts, the bottom is the Squishes remake and the top is the lovely Carolyn. :) Have a great weekend everyone!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute is the thought of your baby trying to "heal" you. i find that when i have and "owie"..usually a cut...one of my cat's will do this too.

one time i was sobbing (loudly) and 2 of my 3 cats came in to see what it was about. my freddy freddy foo foo crawled into my lap and stayed there. how sweet is that?

I am so jealous you get to go to the MOA. i still wish i was going.

susanne

Anonymous said...

word on the street is your brother dusten is "hot"?How about putting together a video montage of him for us ladies? You could use Europes "final countdown" as the music! Thanks G Stefani