Thursday, September 15, 2005

Stress Busters

Unfortunately I have been very stressed the past few days and image I will be until next week, but I have noticed a few things that have made me smile. They say it's the little things in life and I am very much influenced by small gestures and things most people wouldn't give a thought to. Am I easily excitable? Yes, I think I am. So in no particular order, here is a list of things that made me excited, smile, or just plain feel better.

- Picked up my new perscription of Enbrel and on the way to the car noticed the box said "Prefilled Suringes" Woohooo! No more mixing and fusing, just take it out and shoot up. Hmmm that didn't sound right?

- My first sip of tea this morning was the PERFECT drinking temperature! Mmmmmmm

- My bro called last night just to see how things were going. :)

- Recieved an email from Marah Johnson this morning saying she loved the page I
created with her new products. Tehee, this was a good one.

- Had a hot bath before bed and just love the feeling of slipping under my duvet, all warm and cozy.

- Hugs and snuggles from my Jeffypoo.

- Recieved incouraging words and compliments from a co-worker. Is that what she is? Hmmm, I guess so.

- Recieved lots of incouragement from my online friends at my board. Thanks ladies, giving a shoot out to my girls!

- Oli made me laugh when he stepped in poo as he backed into the litter pan and then proceeded to do his business with the now offending hind foot, in the air...hehehe, makes me chuckle just thinking about it.

- Had myself some poutine fries for dinner. For those who have never had them, you just have to try it. I bought some large fries from Jack in the Box, make an even layer on a plate. Sprinkle shedded mozza over the first layer, then repeat with a second layer. Poor hot gravy (we use Hienz homestyle beef gravy, but any brown gravy will do) over the whole thing. This melts the cheese, and Yuuuuummmmmmmmmmy!!

- The weather has been cooler and thus I have pulled out my favorite sweatshirts.

So those are a few, so tell me, what little things make you happy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeebootee! :)
I saw at sb.com that you had a Blog, and wanted to pop in and say "Hi".

Hi!

See ya later! :) --TimeWrinkler

SplendidlyImperfect said...

oh I am so jealous! You get to wear SWEATSHIRTS already??? No fair!


I am still not sold on poutine fries...

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Zee!! And I think poutine is the BEST!! I haven't had it in so long...you're making me miss home! :o)