Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Got It! I Got It!

They sent an application, I filled it out, and then, and then.... yesterday it came. My very first ever, shiney and oh so pretty, CREDIT CARD! Goody Goody Gum Drops! I'm a BIG girl now!

Yes many of you are probably thinking what, this 30+ Hottie has never had a credit card? Ok so maybe not thinking the hottie part, but yes, this is my first ever. I had no desire for one, and then came a time when no one would offer, and now those crazy bangdoobers think I should have one. Teehee. Aaaaaaaaaaah with a sweet $500 limit, 0% APR, I am queen of my castle...LOL. Ok so it's not much but it's still my very own card...hehehe.

Today I made my very first purchase. I bought those cute Earth shoes that resemble tennies...ya know, like the green pair I posted previously, except I went with the blue. They were $40 off! Life is grand. So I will pay that off in full and tuck the card away for a couple months. I want to stay on their good side so small purchases, paid in full should do that. And maybe they will someday up my limit to $550? LOL.

Changing topic, all the kids are doing great. As for myself I've had some shoulder/neck issues today but otherwise I've been good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danea, you are too much! LOL I'm just about PIMP at your last entry!!

Anonymous said...

awwww. beware....I mean, have fun!!

Missy said...

I say let's go shopping today!!!!