Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I've Gone Digital...

..as Peggy says. Ha ha. But the truth is I know nothing about digital scrappin'. So let me explain:

A couple of years ago I created and sold this pregnancy paper piecing on eBay.



To my excitement and amazement, it did very well! I even made this single page for myself.



About a month ago, I was approached by a lady I had met online a while back, Peggy Butcher, asking if I would be willing to work with her and recreate this piece as a digital set. SURE! Sounded like fun to me AND she does all the work...LOL. She makes and sells kits all the time, all I had to do was give her my input and tell her how amazing she is, cuz she is!! The best part now, is that it is done and for sale at an online store called 3scrapateers.com!! Woohoo!

I just cannot believe how fantastic a job she did on these! It's totally done with the computers. Thank you so much Peggy! This pic is just a small sample of what she has done..Blows me away...



So here they are, one is boy, one is girl. Be sure to scroll down and check out all the pictures...Oh ya, and feel free to buy it...LOL. ;)

Waiting For You: Girl
Waiting or You: Boy

I'm just so excited!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And such a cool blog! congrats again!!!!!

Missy said...

I am so freakin impressed by what Peggy did with your piecing. This looks so cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is some impressive digital rendering! I wouldn't have guessed that it wasn't actual paper/elements! How exciting for you both! I hope it does very well!