Friday, June 02, 2006

"Duh!" Moment

I'm working on a TT assignment and decided to use embossing powder. It's been a while since I had and when I pulled out the drawer I had a good chuckle as I was taken back a few months... You see when I purchased these new drawer units I discovered that they are the perfect size for many scrapbook items including embossing powders. I placed all the jars in the drawer and realized it was then hard to see the colors. Thinking I had an ingenious idea, I grabbed a Sharpie and wrote all the colors on the top of the lids. Now being proud of myself and wanting to share info about my new drawers and storage ideas I called Missy and told her all about them, including the time I took to implement my smart idea with labeling each embossing lid. Her response...

"Huh, I just turned all mine upside down."

"@$*&%#@ &%$@%^!!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying laughing over here! LOL

Michelle said...

That is SO funny!! I need some major re-organizing of my tools, or maybe just organizing period would help!!

Thanks for the laugh!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Oh man... It could be worse. I put a photo split on all the lids and then heat embossed a little of each powder on there... it took a while!

Anonymous said...

hehehe! I am the blonde here...and mine are upside down.
You are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahah! love that you shared that! hahah!