Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's Official

I am now a Legal Permanent Resident of the United States Of America! We had our final interview this morning. It was quick and easy, no tough questions, hardly any at all actually. I am also officially Mrs. Burleson! My green card will be printed in my new name and all other documents will soon follow. :)

The termite guy is coming to inspect today.

Bet you're glad I shared that.

Also I'll be heading out to The Garage tonight to meet Cathy Z and Ali, not to mention many other scrapbook industry names. Ok so technically I have met Ali before, and I am sure she thinks I am the biggest ass since I was joking with her in a fashion that may have been perceived as "making fun of". But I really wasn't. You see Ali is very approachable, feels like you've known her forever and thus I seemed to forget that we had in fact just met. So hopefully she knows I was just playing around. Ugh. LOL.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Burleson!

cari said...

I'm a little sad about the word "permenant".....

Missy said...

So they actually bought that you and Jeff were married? You both should get an Oscar for that one. hehehe....congrats on your new status.

Christina Padilla said...

Hey Girl!

Just wanted to say it was so nice meeting at chatting with you yesterday at the Garage!

Looking forward to those stamps you were talking about!! Was it Aurara or something like that??

lol
Christina

Unknown said...

congrats on your new name, et. al.!

and i hope it was super fun hangin' out with the celebs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dana! What a great way to celebrate the event!
Have a great time.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Congratulations! Now you're gonna be trying to remember which name is on which card, ha ha!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Congratulations. :)