Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Why I like friends...

Because if you play your cards right you get free stuff..Hahaha.

Seriously though, today I got a surprise package from Susanne. It was one of those new purses from AMM. It is soooo stinkin' cute! I don't have pictures in it yet(the white diamonds are for photo's) but I thought I should share...



But that's not all, she also sent a bunch of new Cherry Arte papers! Whoo hoo! Gotta love that girl, always so thoughtful and generous! Thanks Dogg!

Then I got a call from Sara asking for my addy so she could send me some white Sharpies...hehehe. I'm excited cuz I've been hearing great things about them. Gracias Girlfriend...hehe- see what I did there?

A week or so ago I got a box from Devon. She claimed a belated Birthday gift, regardless it's a present, and I LOVE presents...



Aint it cool! She made this clock for my scraproom, hence the It's. Time. To. Scrap, inscriptions...ha ha. It also says Scrappetite curved around the center. My scraproom is pink and black so it's perfect! Thanks! I love it. Word. *wink*

I guess the point of this entry isn't "just" to show off all the cool stuff that friends can give you but to guide others towards the value of friendship and the understanding as to why they are important. If you take the time to give needed encouragement, make them feel cared for, laugh at their jokes, lend a shoulder for crying, whether you mean it or not, you will most likely gain in the form of free material items.

Friends are great!

7 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Unknown said...

what awesome friends! the clock is so cool! and i am adoring that purse :)

SplendidlyImperfect said...

OMG - that clock is too cool! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love that purse!!! I might have to look for one for myself.

Missy said...

Oh man am I jealous of that purse....it is so cool. I also love the clock.

Susan said...

wow fun stuff!
loving that purse

Anonymous said...

that clock is amazing! that must have taken so long to make it.