Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not in th typing mood...

But I do want to thank two ladies:

Shelley, thanks for all your kind words. That really meant alot to me and I truly appreciate the time you took to write me.! :)

Renee, Thank you so much for the beautiful card! I love the design and may have to use it myself someday! Is that your hand writing? If it is then Dang! It's beautiful, sorta Ali-ish...hehehe.

I seem to be having some painful nerve issues with my wrist but the doc seems confident that it is temporary...still don't know what all the leg pain was caused by, but it seems to be better for the most part. Just been laying low. Hope to be back to my posting self real soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know.. I loves ya.. and I hope you feel better soon....

Anonymous said...

I love you too!

Val said...

I've been thinking about you a lot lately, I wish we lived near each other so I could visit. I'm actually off to email you now...

Danea Burleson said...

Love you guys to!

Hey Val, I would love to get an email from ya! Oh and I was just checking out how far you were from Albany were my girl Susanne is at, and we should totally try and swing a meeting next time I am up there! (I'll be there in Oct)Look forward to hearing from ya, hope all is well!