Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's A Pity Party...

...And you're all invited! Yippeee!

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. I have lots to share about our trip to Austin. We got home on Tuesday as we extended our stay a couple of days. But the trip stuff will have to wait as I am just not up to posting right now.

Unfortunately I am not doing so well. My neck and back pains are non stop. The vertigo is still present but seems to only affect me when I lay down and sit up. Along with the neck/back pain comes terrible headaches. These range from a sharp pain that starts in the base of my neck and seems to follow a straight line up and over my head to all over/heads about to explode pains. A couple days ago the headache was so weird that when I focused on it there were actual points around my head where the pain was. Three oddly placed spots. Anyway, I'm not able to scrap nor do much else. I'm tired and discouraged and I just want to be back to my normal occasional arthritic pain self!

Oh and I'll also mention that I seemed to have caught a cold the day we arrived in Austin and I'm still fighting that. Yup, that made for a wonderful addition to our trip!

Wasn't this a fun post. Ha!

I promise the next will be better, unless of course the Doc has bad news for me this afternoon. But I'm sure it's all good.


I hope.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you find relief from the pain, soon! sorry to hear that you're going through all of that.

Donna C said...

Hope you feel better soon Danea . there is nothing worse then constant head and neck pain . Rest so you can get back to your beautiful creating !

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I feel your pain, I've been suffer with neck & shoulder pain for the last month.

Anonymous said...

wow girl you are allowed a pity party. You go through a LOT. You couldn't get within 50 feet of you when you get a cold.POOR JEFF. heeheehee get well ,love mom

Anonymous said...

I meant get me wqithiun 50 feet of you lol