Monday, October 02, 2006

Let's Have A Peek Shall We....

To my dismay, do to circumstances I was only able to finish two TT layouts for Memory Trends. I am trying to finish a third and REALLY want to get that tattoo shot done also. So for now I will show you some product sneak peeks, including a LO I did for the last show with product that ended up being put on hold so I actually have three for viewing! Yippee! And folks I will certainly post any additional TT layouts I complete...If any...hahaha...

First up is Self Expression, it may be a wee bit busy but such is life. Alphabet is Reminisce Caps and Lower, Whirlygigs and Boho Buzz. These are also new Technique Tile wavey baseboards. I love these swooshy ones. In fact I'm loving all the new TT tiles. I haven't had a chance yet to indulge but I have some in my possession...Yummy! That's all I have to say.


Next is A Kiss Is A Kiss, it really doesn't matter who it comes from. I just love this pic of my mom and her horse Whitebay. I never knew horses would give kisses but I caught this shot for proof..haha. This page features a new border set called Notions. It's a sewing theme (surprise) and has lots of great stamps. This was a great set to add small details with, and the zipper is a three part stamp so you can make it as long as you want, very cool! I also used two stitches, the wavey and the double. Then I the snaps stamp as a top and bottom border. (snaps are glazed)

The last page is one of my brother...hahaha, I couldn't resist! I used two new border sets here, Straight & Narrow and Time & Space. Love the stars and arrows as they go so well with the tile set! I also used the Williamsburg alphas here. As you can see by his photo's Dusten is very shy and reserved. Ha!

So there ya have it. My three TT layouts. My goal today is to manage finishing a forth, hoping that my neck is willing to behave! Then I had my splint contraption maintained this morning so I figure I really need to pretty it up for the show! I will post an "after" photo when I am all done!

To check out all the new Technique Tuesday goodies here's the Fall Supplement. (Catalog)

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Your layouts are so cute! I'm glad you are able to scrap again. I'm loving some of the new TT sets. My favorites are the Whirlygigs, Postcards from Paris, and Straight & Narrow sets. Too bad my boss just made an order so I probably won't be seeing those for a loooong time.

Hope you have a great week!

strawberrygirl said...

I think Dusten's look in the delivery room will be quite similar to this one! Don't you think Auntie Danea?

Great job Danea! Can't wait until our litte peanut is featured in some of your pages....

Anonymous said...

What wonderful layouts. I especially luv the layout and photo of your Mom and her horse. It just put a great big smile on my face. I can't wait to see TT new release. I luv me TT Stamps !


Norma (localocairis)

Genevieve said...

I absolutely love the Self Expression! The butterflies are such a nice little touch. The horse pic made me lol! And I just love all the accents on your brother's lo! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new TT stamps!

Anonymous said...

Stunning stuff here Danea :)