Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's A Girl Thang

FINALLY! This layout was started weeks ago and I finally finished it up today. It didn't turn out the way it looked in my head, it's a bit too busy but it's growing on me.

I used the new TT stamp set called Postcards From Paris (See previous post for the catalog link) and combined them with Olde World Squares. I enjoyed playing with the feminine look. The journaling reads: I love all things girlie. Pink, flowers, love songs and pretty lingerie. I choose to embrace my femininity with all it's sparkling, shiny lip glossed, pretty smelling glory!

I used some Art Warehouse pattern papers, I love this stuff! So there you have it, one more Memory Trends layout. Per request I will be attempting another before the show. Wish me luck and less plain. ;)

Today's post has been brought to you by Victorian Spice Tea. t's Mmm Mmm good! I just had a cup. If you are a black tea fan then you may also enjoy Kings Ransom . Both are delicious and as I am not a herbal tea fan, these are both great, lightly flavored black teas which taste wonderful when prepared with cream and sugar! (Personally I feel this is the only way black teas should be served...haha)

You can find these teas and many more at my favorite little tea room which now has an online store, Lisa's Tea Treasures. This is the place I take all out of town female guests as it is the essence of femininity and sophisticated "girlie" things...hehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is just beautiful! i love all the elements you combined, and those stamps look like alot of fun to play with! i'm also a fan of lisa's tea treasures! tfs!

Anonymous said...

Oh Zee this is a really cool page. I love the busy look on this one. Very cool

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Very pretty!

I thought of you this morning... they were talking about Poutine on the radio and I had to explain to my dh what that was.

Anonymous said...

It is is as are you. xoxoxox