Friday, October 20, 2006

Small Updates

I have so much going on, so instead of one looooooong post, I am going to post a little everyday for the next while. Or at least try...hahaha.

First here's some big news, I have officially resigned from Creative Imaginations to be exclusive with Technique Tuesday. This was not an easy decision but I with lots of thought, I felt it was time. Thankfully being that TT is a stamp company I can still use a lot of my CI papers and embellishments which makes me very happy. Thanks CI for two great years and so many opportunities!!

I will talk about Memory Trends tomorrow as I need to keep this short cuz I am doing a big overhaul of my scrap room today...not very fun! So here's some recent work.

Skin Deep is the name of a new stamp set and also the title of this layout that I did for MT.



These next three layout I did while visiting Susanne last weekend and are for her store. Karen Russel came and taught for her last Friday so I had to play with some of her new products.

The photo is Susanne and her dh Berto.



The next is SEI. Friends I'm not a big SEI fan. We don't get along well, but I tried to make the best of our relationship with this second layout.



















Last is a bit of everything, but mostly Basic Grey. Susanne and I had these photo booth pics taken at the Making Memories booth.(thanks MM for such a cool idea!) Since they were small pics I figured it was the right time to venture out and try this style of layout. What you can't see in the pic is that there is quite a bit of purple( ink and in the floral print) so the title doesn't look so out of place in person...haha.


Remember that you can click on the photo's to see more details. Happy scrappin' everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the layouts!

Genevieve said...

I absolutely luuuuuv the "True Love" layout! The little added touch of blue looks fabulous!

strawberrygirl said...

Auntie Danea...LOVE the skin deep one. It is like a work of art. I would totally frame that and put it on my wall! Hope you are saving air miles for next summer....looking forward to having baby pictures taken!

Anonymous said...

Fabo layouts and YAY - you did use that photo! And phew...I'm so glad you're still with TT...I had a little panic attack when I saw the word resigned

Anonymous said...

Hey chickadee (forgot my blogger login, it's been TOO long). I'm diggin' the new work! Those stamps look de~lish!

- Val

Anonymous said...

beautiful work, just beautiful! i really love what you did with the skin deep...i remember you sharing those sweet photos awhile back. tfs!

Missy said...

Very cool. I love the page that you did with the photo booth photos. Not your typical style but I LOVE the way it came out.

Shannon said...

They look great! You did a fabulous job as usual!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Danea! I also love how you altered your brace on the post below. (Been out of things - sorry!) I heard about you leaving CI. *sob* But you gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck, m'dear. Don't be a stranger!