Thursday, December 21, 2006

Finally, Some Art!

I have been on the go since my latest surgery. It feels like so long since I have been really creative. I see my hand surgeon today and have to break the news that I gave up my fancy splint last month, even though he had wanted me to keep wearing it. I was done, and tired of being so limited, plus my hand is doing great. Hopefully I can smooth things over with this distracting gift I made for him and his wife this morning as they just had their first child. Hehe. Click the photo to enlarge...it's a small accordion album that closes with the ribbon and a pin.


I have also been working away on Technique Tuesday CHA layouts. Not that I have gotten many done. I can't believe how slow I am hahaha. But I did just complete one that is all previous release products so I can share with you! Woohoo!

The picture isn't that great as you can't see all the cool sparkly details. This is my cute little niece Kiahanna.

Stamps Used: No Two alike, Same Time Next Year, Big Timber & Big Timber Line, Cosmopolitan, Same Time Next year...Hmmm there are more on here that I am not sure of the names and I don't have time to go searching...LOL. The whole layout was made with the New Winter Fundamentals. The snowflakes pop out, and so does the border. You can use them separately or together as I did.


Back to work I get, watch next month for lots more sneak peeks!!

3 comments:

Joanne Bain said...

Stunning layout. Just beautiful.

Best Wishes
Joanne

DirkStar said...

Merry Christmas!

You have a very lovely spirit.

I'll have to send my friends to check you out.

strawberrygirl said...

Very nice Danea:) I am so glad you called today, it was really great catching up with you! Looking forward to so many things.......