Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Been Busy!

Alright, I have some layouts to share. I've been busy working away on my assignments and still have a few more to finish this week. Oh but before I get to those, my SIL Tara has started labor! Yippee! So hopefully sometime soon we'll be welcoming my little niece into the world. :)

Ok, so here goes, I totally thought I had posted this but Missy had informed me that I did not. Pregnancy brain? I did this before the last layout I posted so I have no idea why I thought I had posted it already. It's my Rock Star layout. I used the new Technique Tuesday Casablanca stamps with acrylic paint. Paint was the easiest was to get vibrant colors on a black background. (click to see larger)



Products used: Technique Tuesday Chipboard and stamps; Casablanca, Skin Deep, Make Believe, Straight & Narrow, Whispygigs and Main Street. Background paper and magnetic charm by Basic Grey.

Next is my first baby layout hehehe...The orange background was stamped with the bugs in Versamark and then brushed with Perfect Pearls. They look orange head on and limy green from an angle.



Products Used: Technique Tuesday Chipboard, Twill & Stamps; Buggin' Out, Make Believe, Main Street and Straight & Narrow. background paper by Chatterbox and Basic Grey. Perfect Pearls stamp powder.

The last layout that I will share today is of my younger brother Damon working on a car last March when I went home to visit. I played with the Monkey stamp from Gee Whiz. On one I cut his arm and moved it so it was up. On another I cut his legs and moved them to a sitting position, and on the last one, I kissed the stamp onto a blank stamp before stamping on paper so he was facing the other way. I am only explaining this because someone is bound to ask where all the different Monkeys came from when there is only one in the set!



Products Used: Technique Tuesday Chipboard & Stamps; Free Press, Farmhouse, Industry, Time & Space, Gee Whiz, Infinite Wisdom.

So there you have it. This is what I have been doing with my time, besides keeping my unborn child fed, he's hungry all the time! Oh yeah, and listening to his heart beat. I'll have to load the Doppler recording on my comp so I can place it here on my blog It makes me smile! The other night the little bugger was moving all over the place, I couldn't get a decent rhythm without him swimming away. Jeff laughed and held up his hand and started doing loopidy loops with his finger and moving his arm in a full oval shape. Yup that's totally what I pictured him doing inside. LOL. You would hear a faint heart beat that would get louder and louder and then slowly fade out again. I was keeping the Doppler still. And back he would come...LOL. That's when you wish you could actually see what he was doing. At least he's active, oh and sleeps at night....so far. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have been busy, great stuff here! i love the rock star one, that just stands out! tfs!

christina said...

OMGOSH DANEA i am sooo lovin these lo's, you blow me away everytime i see your work.

Anonymous said...

dang! i love those LOs. i hated that buggin' set until now. you sure can make a person like any set. i think i might have to get that one. lol

i hope your small one keeps sleeping at night. you need your rest at night.

hugs.
s.