Thursday, May 24, 2007

Enjoying The View

And no I don't mean the brawl between Rosie and Elisabeth that I admit I sat through like it was a bad car accident that I couldn't turn my eyes from. I am talking about a much more important view. One that I enjoy and marvel in it's ever changing landscape. This is the view that I find myself gazing upon throughout the day...



Oh the joy of womanhood that I am for the first time experiencing. Breasts! Haha, I'm kidding they are just the perk that comes along with the baby, or is the baby the perk that comes along with the breasts? Regardless it's the belly that I can't stop looking at. Besides, with my arms it the air holding the camera, one cannot begin to appreciate my no longer flat chest. But I digress and back to the belly we shall put our focus.

I like how round it looks from the top, but from the side it still indents at my belly button. I am starting to wonder if it will ever fully round out. To my surprise I have yet to see a stretch mark...knock on wood. But I doubt I will make it full term without one, especially if I continue to grow at this rate.

As for my little man, he is one active little boy. I was crackin' up during AI last night because for 5 minutes he was tapping or kicking or something in an almost rhythmic pace. Almost every second. Not sure if he was liking the songs or bagging for mercy but it is the longest stretch of nonstop movement I have felt so far. We are now able to feel him from the outside, especially Jeff, and I no longer have to ask if he felt the movements because they are very identifiable now. I have not yet seen my tummy move and will, for now, enjoy these little bumps and thumps as I have been warned they will soon be dreaded. No longer worthy of the "Oh, he's moving again" giggle, in it's place will come... "Get your ^&*$%# foot out of my ribs!" Aaaah, I can't wait!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! You look beautiful! Keep enjoying this very special time :) Renee'

Genevieve said...

Love the "Get your ^&*$%# foot" line! LOL! And that's the God's honest truth too! Glad you're enjoying your boobs! Just wait until after your milk comes in...Whoa Nelly!

Anonymous said...

you'll have some cool los with all your creative photos!

christina said...

LOL have i said how much i love your blog and your GREAT sense of humor. yes the foot in the ribs is definately the truth LOL. one time i grabbed ashley's foot and tried to push it down and boy did she fight me on that one LOL. it is such an AWESOME experience. treasure every minute.

Michelle said...

Sounds like hiccups to me! They are really close together to begin with and slow down as baby gets bigger. I loved when the girls got the hiccups!

Your belly is beautiful! I too loved having a baby belly!

strawberrygirl said...

Danea....appreciate it it as long as you can. I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss being pregnant. Feeling the baby inside you is one of the best feelings you will ever know, besides breastfeeding:)

christina said...

omgosh strawberry girl you are sooo right. i miss being prego too and i miss breastfeeding BOTH WERE SOOO AWESOME i mean there are no words...........