Friday, June 22, 2007

Meeeeeooooowwww!

The cat's out of the bag...hehe.



A while back I was approached by Sharon Soneff to participate in her upcoming book. It is a healing journal book, not a typical scrapbook project. I cannot share what my actual project was, it's a surprise, and I am pretty thrilled to be a part of a book with so many talented women. Unfortunately this was during my first trimester when I became so frustratingly tired and I was only able to submit one project (which I will add was something I had created almost a year prior and held onto quietly in hopes it would find a great medium for exposure, it did). The project was not an actual journal at the time but easily adapted into one which also helped explain why I created what I did. I cannot wait to get my hands on this book, and I imagine that many of you, creative or not will be inspired by the art and stories of those who participated.

Pre-orders are happening now HERE

And here is a link to how I found out about the info being released. Sometimes it pays off to Google your own name...hahaha.

Inspire Me

3 comments:

christina said...

ohhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh i can't wait to see. i LOVE LOVE LOVE everything that you do. YOU ROCK GF!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an exciting accomplishment...I woldlove to see this book too! Hope you are doing well...Renee'

Anonymous said...

you tight-lipped shithead! I WAS just there!

.....i pre-ordered it though. like a lemming.

love u.
s.